Anthony D. Davi
Attorney at Law
Law Office of Anthony D. Davi
Real Estate Broker
A. D. Davi Real Estate
Anthony D. Davi
Anthony D. Davi provides general legal counsel in matters relating to real estate, land use, and business, as well as real estate brokerage services.
- Buying and selling real estate
(residential and commercial)
- Rental agreements
- Landlord/Tenant issues
- Development and re-development of real property
- Obtaining entitlements and permits
- Management and oversight of construction projects
- Real estate coownership agreements and partitions
- Title issues, easements, land use rights
- Drafting and interpreting agreements
(including buy-sell agreements)
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Transaction negotiation
- Dispute resolution of business, land use, and real estate issues
Born in Monterey, California in 1968, Mr. Davi graduated from Monterey High School in 1986, attended Monterey Peninsula College, and then the University of California at San Diego where he obtained a B.A. in Political Science in 1991. He then attended the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego and was admitted to the California Attorney’s Bar April 5,1996.
The Law Office of Anthony Davi focuses on real estate, land use, and related business transactions. The practice includes aiding and advising on real estate purchase and sale transactions, business entity buy-sell agreements, obtaining development and re-development entitlements, including use and construction permits.
Mr. Davi has provided pro-bono legal counsel to The Old Monterey Business Association and the Festa Italia Santa Rosalia Foundation. He was a founding board member of The Old Monterey Foundation. For the past several years he has volunteered as head chef for the annual Legal Services for Seniors Ciao Cioppino fund raising dinner.
As a local sole-practitioner, my goal is to provide personable, quality service relating to real estate, land use, and business.